GemPool was founded by established IT entrepreneurs that recognise that IT skills are at a premium, to service a neglected candidate segment in the Irish IT market, specifically high end IT Professionals in the Engineering, Software, Telecoms, Gaming, IT & R&D segments.
Due to increased demand from new and existing customers we are now looking to hire a Graduate & Junior Recruitment Consultants to join our growing organisation. This role will be based in our offices in Blackrock, Co Dublin
We are looking for out-going and confident people to join our team. You will be a good listener and have the ability to really get to know someone. You will be a target driven person ideally with some Recruitment experience, but not essential. Anyone with a target driven demeanour would suit the role. You will be an excellent multi tasker with strong patience.
The responsibilities for the role include;
- Full management of the recruitment process while delivering excellent customer service
- Managing and building relationship with key customers
- Administration of our salesforce based recruitment database and the management of external job boards
- Screening of applications and subsequent scheduling of internal interviews
- Ownership of weekly and monthly reports and presentations into the Management
- Arrange and attend client meetings to build relationships and assess current and future requirements.
- Source top quality candidates through numerous avenues including our internal database, external database, Linkedin and social media.
- Writing and promoting Blogs and relevant content
- Identify new business leads and develop them into paying customers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious person looking to establish a career in an aggressively growing Recruitment Organisation, you will work on your own merits.
We offer a very competitive basic salary along with one of the best commission structures in the business!
If you would be interested please submit your CV to the link provided for assessment.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €30,000.00 to €40,000.00 /year
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job