** JUNIOR GRADUATE PRODUCTION ENGINEER**
Working for a very successful business with an International presence, this role sits in their manufacturing department. This is a great opportunity for a graduate in Engineering
YOUR NEW JOB...
The purpose of the role is to provide engineering support to production processes and activities seeking ways to resolve problems and continuously improve methods of electronics manufacture
• To generate, update and issue all production work instruction documentation
• Be proactively reviewing all production processes for continual improvement
• Writing of placement programs for the SMT Line and automated inspection programs
• To define, source and install new tools, jigs, fixtures, equipment and machinery
• To prepare, monitor and undertake planned maintenance schedules for plant, tooling, machinery, jigs, fixtures, test equipment and other related equipment in use in the factory to optimise cost and minimising downtime
• To support breakdown of all equipment
• To liaise with customers on products and test rigs, to ensure compatibility with production processes and equipment
• Ordering and control of production consumables
• To liaise with all relevant departments on engineering change notes (ECNs) and to raise and control ECNs on matters of production documentation and BOMs
• To assist production control with technical and engineering queries
• To become involved in ad hoc projects, remain abreast of new developments in production processes and make recommendations for improvements.
• To assist in the education/training of production staff in the use of new tools and techniques
• To undertake a range of miscellaneous production related activities when required e.g. specifying PCB panels to reduce manufacturing lead times, authorising payments to service contractors etc
• To comply with company health, safety and environmental policies and procedures
• Graduate Engineer (Electronics or Mechanical)
• Computer Literate with programming Skills
• Experience of working with PCB/Geber files
• Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team
• Continual Improvement mindset
• Knowledge of solder reflow processes
WHATS ON OFFER…
Up to £22K Salary, Working hours 37.5 hpw and Company Pension scheme, company bonus scheme
If you are able to demonstrate the above, have the correct skills and would like to apply please send your CV
Due to the volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments
- Production Engineering
- Production Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job