Graduate DBA Role
My Reading based client are looking to grow their team with an intake of Junior/Graduate DBAs this summer.
Having been down to meet the team and see the offices I have seen first-hand what a warm and welcoming environment it is and what great benefits and perks they offer. That, combined with the industry leading training and development that they offer means that it is the perfect place for someone to start their career after graduating.
Currently hiring for their summer intake I have interview slots available this week and next.
They aren't looking for someone who necessarily has barrels of technical experience - Some of their best hires have come from non-technical degrees - The main thing for them is someone who is driven & motivated to learn!
What can they offer you?
- An excellent salary, a bonus and one of the best benefit packages I've seen
- Fantastic training and mentoring, through both on the job training and formal certifications
- Real, achievable career progression through the business
- A great work environment working within a team full of industry experts
What are they looking for?
- A 2:1 or a 1st class degree (It doesn't have to be technical, current employees come from a real mix of backgrounds)
- A thirst for knowledge & self-improvement
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Someone with excellent verbal and written communication skills
If this could be of interest please get in touch, interview slots available this week & next.