Junior FX Broker
Salary: Up to £18,000 + Quarterly Bonuses (Realistic year 1 OTE £40,000 p.a.)
Our clients are currently seeking candidates to join their company as a Junior FX Broker. They are leaders in the FX industry and have been ranked number one on Trust Pilot as the most trusted FX provider in the UK. Joining their team, you will be placed on a 12-month training academy learning the ins and outs of the industry and being a Senior FX Broker. Career plans for the future also involve becoming team leaders and join the management team. So if you are ambitious and looking for a rewarding career in finance please do get in contact.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Make effective, highly professional outbound calls to key decision makers and stakeholders.
- Successfully identify new opportunities for our clients within the domestic and European FX markets. Cold calling will play a major part in your first 12 months.
- Attend face to face meetings along with senior members of staff.
- Systematically develop a well-researched database of prospective clients for the business.
- Travel around the UK and occasionally Europe may be required.
- Achieve set KPI's and Sales targets.
- Keeping up to date with the FX market.
- Carry out registration and trade booking.
- Become an expert on industry technology and platforms.
- Build relationships with key accounts and Financial Directors across a range of different companies.
- Regally update yourself with global news and economic data (though analysts will provide this information)
- Demonstrate a keen commercial awareness for the FX market.
- Identify profit angles with both new and existing clients.
- (Most Importantly) To learn and develop.
Why join them?
The Junior FX Broker role offers a competitive basic salary plus quarterly bonuses.
Year 1 OTE £40,000, based on what their current juniors are earning. When your training is completed the earning, potential has no caps. However please be aware they do not sell dreams here if you want to earn 6 figures this is realistically done in 3 years, not in your first year.
The salary is designed to give you as much time as possible to learn this difficult and competitive industry. They have a very low turnover of staff because of this model, which means, many go on to achieve a successful and long career as a Broker. The focus should be on your education and development in your first year and not on what revenue you can generate which seems to be a trend in this industry and is why many fail. They want career driven people, not just money motivated individuals.
Additional Benefits include:
- Excellent discretionary bonuses (amongst the best in the industry)
- Season ticket loan
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank Holiday's)
- Industry leading on-going training programmes
- Great career progression, regular promotions for those who excel
- Regular incentives (Nights out, sporting activities, restaurants etc...)
- The ability to work with some of the key players in the FX industry.
- An extremely marketable suite of products (Rated #1 on Trust Pilot)
If you feel you have what it takes to be a success in this industry as a Junior FX Broker, please click Apply Now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job