FX Broker based in the city is wishing to hire a Spanish speaking Junior FX Market analyst to join the sales team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysis of foreign exchange markets and global macroeconomics, providing support for front office and clients and contributing to newsworthy commentary for Spanish media.
- Regular reactive analysis of events such as data releases, central banks.
- Provide bespoke analysis on topics as directed by Head of Market Analysis.
- Translation of English content into Spanish and provide it to clients as and when directed.
- Form strong opinions on current and future developments in FX, central banks, economics, supported by evidence.
- Building macroeconomic and econometric models for understanding developments in relevant economies and financial markets.
- Media training, interview techniques, training in writing well supported and interesting opinion pieces for general consumption.
- The objective is to become familiar with foreign exchange and global markets and economics in general, and be taught how to formulate engaging opinions and research for media and wider public.
- Degree in Economics is essential.
- Quantitative / modelling skills are desirable.
- Fluent Spanish and Fluent English.
- Enthusiasm for and interest in FX markets.
- Public speaking skills.
- Ability to work to close deadlines from media and other departments.
- Quantitative Models
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job