Junior Frontend Developer
An award-winning digital agency based in Manchester that specialises in the gambling sector is looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to come and join the team at such an exciting time for the company.
They design and build websites, web and native apps as well as end-to-end betting and gaming platforms and are looking for a Junior Frontend Developer to join the team to work on one of our existing platforms.
They are setting up a new team to support this platform and want a Frontend Developer to join the new team for a new greenfield web app frontend for the platform.
We are looking for a highly skilled frontend engineer with proven experience creating complex rich internet applications using the ReactJS framework. You will have a well-structured approach and will recognise the benefit of good system architecture and design in order to deliver the high standards we want.
If this sounds like you, keep reading...
You will be responsible for implementing sections of functionality ensuring they are are delivered on time with the correct approach and to the standards defined by the more senior frontend developers.
You will be supporting the system when it goes live so you will be required to understand all elements of the platform, not just the frontend.
What we expect
A keen attention to detail is a must and we want you to thoroughly test your work prior to it being handed over for the formal QA process.
You will sit within the new team reporting to the Head of Development.
Who we're looking for…
- Unit and functional testing is a big bonus
- Source Control using Git
- CSS pre-processing with Sass
- Significant plus if you've got any .NET experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
The good stuff…
- Competitive salary
- Employee of the month
- Referral bonus
- 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
- Company Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Health cash plan
- Brand new state of the art office space with a cosy breakout area and Wii U and PS4 consoles