VR/18388, Junior Sales Executive, Essex
Our client who is a well-known and successful freight forwarder is looking for someone who has a few years experience in sales, and is looking for a new challenge. They are also looking for someone who is interested in learning the freight and logistics industry and how it works. You need to be willing to learn and up for a challenge, our client is also looking for someone who will be able cover their own costs and more.
The main duties of the Sales Executive that you will be learning are:
- To generate new sales for the company
- Develop focus and drive to achieve targets
- Concentrate on developing quality contracts
- Source own business leads and act on those provided by Sales and Operations well as using other tools provided
- To identify sales opportunities and effectively present features of our services to secure new business
- Keep up to date with key market changes that may affect your clients
- Ensure all client details are fully completed including marketing information
- Take orders and arrange for the relevant Freight Account Manager to follow the bookings through
- Work flexibly, in the office and external client visits within the UK.
- Focus on results and willingly tackle problems or conflicts which threaten their achievement
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at quoting reference; VR/18388
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, Data Freight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards since 2011
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days you have been unsuccessful.