Junior Formulation Product Developer - Nottinghamshire
Our clients Product range centres around household essentials, including homewares, textiles, cleaning products, health and beauty lines, stationery, confectionery, pet products and kitchen and bathroom goods.
This role is located at the northern edge of Sherwood Forest and has easy access to major transport links.
What my client are looking for?
- Industry experience within a FMCG environment
- Expertise in NPD (new product development)
- Expertise in the creation of formulations and fragrance development
- Strong commercial Formulation/ Cosmetics background with expertise within a customer facing role
You will be responsible for delivery of commercial formulation and fragrance across a range of products. The candidate must be able to deliver New Product Development formulations and fragrances as well as developing off the shelf formats. PLEASE NOTE - this is not a Laboratory based role and would involve some International travel.
Your main duties will be:
- Developing commercial product ranges to customer needs.
- Responsible for working in partnership with manufacturing laboratories, to ensure that the attributes of the products are realised in the final product claims to meet customer expectations and to adhere to relevant legislation.
- Organise customer panels to test the products are meeting customer expectations.
- Science or relevant subject degree qualified or equivalent in experience.
· Expertise in the creation of formulation and fragrance development.
· Ability to deliver formulation and fragrance to meet a cost price.
· Good project management skills with the ability to lead projects to completion, and provide hands on support as appropriate.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH43589 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'