A new opportunity has arisen for a Junior Formulation Chemist within the Personal Care Industry.
Job Title: Junior Formulation Chemist
Reference No: 235948
Job Type: Permanent
The company provides product development services for clients wishing to produce skincare, cosmetic and toiletry products.
Due to the expansion of our clients business they are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Formulation Chemist to join their Research & Development team. The Junior Formulation Chemist role is interesting and varied, and includes:
- Helping to brainstorm and design new formulations, both pro-actively and in response to client briefs
- Making batches of trial formulations in the Company lab
- Researching and evaluating interesting technologies applicable to Personal Care products
- Developing a broad understanding of cosmetic product legislation and regulations
- Researching and assessing market trends
- Communicating complex technical information clearly and concisely
- Regular contact with clients, suppliers and other project collaborators
- Domestic and foreign travel to attend exhibitions and meetings
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong scientific education including a degree in a scientific subject
- The ability to learn and understand new technologies, and apply this knowledge to formulation and business development
- A scientific approach to problem solving
- Some commercial awareness
Please apply to Rachel Oliver, Senior Consultant; ;
RHL is a specialist Recruitment Consultancy within Life Science talent acquisition.
Recruitment Holdings Ltd (RHL) acts as an Employment Business and as an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job