The Tildenet Group Ltd is an ambitious and fast growing company based in Bristol with an expanding range of products across horticulture, sport and industry including the Agriframes, Haxnicks and Mainframe brands.
As a result of continued growth, we are looking to strengthen our procurement team further by the appointment of an experienced Purchasing Assistant to support the Operations team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with internal and external suppliers on daily order requirements
- Quality control of all purchases for current range and New products
- Keeping the system up to date with arrival information
- Dealing with technical on quality issues, and liaising with suppliers with regards to claims
- Supplier performance monitoring
- Working closely with planning to ensure forecasting with suppliers is accurate and 100% supply is delivered into the business
- Monitoring packaging, labelling for all products
- Forecasting for all companies within the Tildenet Group
- Placing orders and liaising with suppliers worldwide
- Price negotiation and best payment terms with suppliers
- Supplier sourcing for current range
- New product sourcing
- Letters of Credit drafting, and monitoring of all export and import documentation
- Negotiating transport rates
- Liaising with the warehouse supervisor for all imports and exports
- Good understanding of supply chains
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly numerate
The successful candidate will be an experienced administrator and must be highly numerate, with excellent IT skills, along with excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with suppliers and customers alike.