Job Title: Junior Financial Planner
Industry: Financial services
Salary: up to £35,000
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for a Junior Financial Planner in Cheltenham to join a Wealth Management Firm.
We are working with a FTSE 100 financial services firm who offer a wide range of wealth management services. Due to continued growth of the business and continued growth of the wealth of their clients they are now looking to take on several Junior Financial Planners across the Wiltshire region.
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Working closely with the senior financial planners
- Building on existing relationships with clients
- Seeking opportunities to bring in new business to the firm
- Using your entrepreneurial flair to develop your own personal brand as a financial planner.
What’s in it for you:
- Access to an existing client bank
- Full training and support
- Back office and technical support
Skills and experience required:
- Level 4 diploma in financial planning
- Have worked within the financial services sector for the last 2 years
- Aspire to become a successful financial planner
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections. Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Wealth Management Firm with offices based in Cheltenham on a Junior Financial Planning role.
Our commitment to you
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'