An outstanding opportunity has arose with a leading, award winning Independent Financial Advisory business who are looking for a Junior Financial Adviser to provide financial advice to an existing client bank reporting to a current Senior Financial Planner.
You will build and develop trusted relationships with the current clients, providing personal and bespoke financial planning and wealth management advice. You will be passionate about the service you provide, demonstrating personal care and attention to provide individual and tailored solutions that exceed our client expectations.
You will have detailed knowledge and understanding of the market, products and regulations, providing trusted and valuable expertise, to ensure the clients hopes and ambitions take shape whilst providing peace of mind.
You will have:
- Diploma (Dip PFS, Level 4) and willingness to study to Chartered and beyond
- The ability to build and maintain long term client relationships on a fee basis
- The ability to understand and communicate advice practices and processes clearly and effectively
- Technical/product knowledge and ability to effectively communicate a wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
- This exciting opportunity is for advisers who enjoy developing their own business. We are also looking to attract advisers with existing client books
Technical skills and attributes:
- Background knowledge of investments, protection and retirement planning
- Ability to identify and manage opportunities through an understanding of products, funds, markets and relevant financial instruments
- Proficient in technology and web based applications and or programs
- Ability to work to compliant advice procedures
- Ability to produce industry compliant client communications
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to organise and prioritise own work and display self-discipline
Individuals who have a Paraplanning background would be ideal for this role as well as a strong administration background within an IFA who are looking to become a future adviser.
Salary reviews as you progress through the business are offered annually as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Please apply for an immediate response.
- Holistic Financial Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job