Junior Finance Assistant
£16,000 - £18,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Rafferty Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Junior Finance Assistant on behalf of successful accountancy practice based in Portsmouth. This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to join a large business and gain experience within a supportive environment.
- Dealing with general accounts queries via telephone and email
- Assisting with credit control
- Raising credit notes
- Processing invoices
- Customer invoicing
- Producing reports
- Assisting with month end and year end processes
- Bank reconciliations
- Previous customer service and office administration experience
- Applicants must have excellent PC skills and be competent in the use of MS Excel
- We are looking for a candidate that is meticulous with their work and has excellent attention to detail
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Hours of work 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Career progression and personal development
- 23 days holiday plus Bank and Public Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Perk Box Vouchers
- Social Events
- Free Car Parking
Rafferty Resourcing is a Recruitment Consultancy based in Hampshire. Rafferty Resourcing recruits across the UK for a variety of disciplines including Professional Services, Contact Centre, Office & Commercial and Technical/ Industrial.
- Accounts Assistant
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'