We are recruiting for a Junior Finance Assistant to join a well-established finance team working for a global organisation based in Coventry. This is an ideal role for an individual with limited finance experience who is looking to develop their career within this sector.
We are looking for a talented individual to take on this exciting Junior Finance Assistant position within a supportive team. The ideal candidate will be working towards a professional qualification such as an AAT or NVQ.
Main Duties of the Junior Finance Assistant include:
- Purchase Ledger and updating the log book
- Checking that supplier invoices are authorised then uploading them to the system
- Nominal coding the supplier invoices
- Making sure claims are submitted in line with the company’s policies
- Paying claims and putting them on the system making sure they are authorised
- Preparing the payment sheet
- Sales ledger and giving monthly statements to customers
- Credit control and following up outstanding payments
- Filing and supporting the administrative office
To be considered for the role of the Junior Finance Assistant you will have:
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for accuracy
- A highly motivated attitude
- A passion for finance
- An enthusiastic approach to new challenges
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for this position.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at