Goodman Masson are looking for a Junior Finance Assistant with a strong purchase ledger background to join our companies rapidly growing Gaming Development company. If you are used to dealing with intricate invoices, have excellent Excel skills and have a passion for gaming, this could be the role for you! As an SME, you will get great exposure within the finance team, and you will be given the tools to progress throughout the ranks, and be given the opportunity to shape your career within finance.
- Month end supplier statement reconciliations.
- Chasing approvers for authorisation.
- Ensuring aged creditors report is reviewed and balances over 60 days are explained and dealt with on scheduled meetings.
- Making weekly payment runs - Suppliers/Expense, multiple currencies including USD, Euro and GBP.
- Opening post and monitoring personal and accounts payable mailbox for invoices, statements and supplier queries.
- Ensuring invoices are coded and processed and that statements are received and reconciled on a daily basis.
In order to be considered for this role you must be confident dealing with intricate invoices and have excellent Excel skills. A passion for gaming will be beneficial, but excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
Salary and Benefits:
Along with a competitive salary, the company offers excellent benefits including full study support.