One of the UKs leading retail business located in the heart of Milton Keynes. An exciting opportunity for a progresive graduate to join a growing team within their finance function.
A household name and have just moved into new state of the art offices in Milton Keynes. They have a strong focus on customer satisfaction and this is at the forefront of all their development. They can offer unrivalled scope for progression, both on a personal and professional level.
Junior Finance Analyst Key Responsibilities:
- Assist in the production and maintenance of a multi territory budget, forecast and 5 year plan consolidation, associated feeder models/backup.
- The management and manipulation of data (mainly in excel) from a variety of sources and currencies ensuring data integrity.
- Produce management reports and ad-hoc financial presentations.
- Assist in the development of clear, logical driver based Excel models for key budget holders with outputs for various stakeholders.
- Assist with the implementation of various finance system projects.
- Supporting the wider finance team.
- Provide analysis and assessment of performance against the agreed budget / forecast plans on a monthly basis.
Perform data reconciliations.
- Support the FP&A & management team with key objectives.
Junior Finance Analyst Person Specification:
- Strong academic background (2:1 degree) - ideally finance related.
- Ability to solve problems with a logical approach.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver to agreed deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills.
- Analytical thinking
- Good Excel skills and willingness to learn further; Excel forms significant part of the role.
- Driven, self-starter seeking a challenge and willingness to learn and contribute to the team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Proactive, looking to continuously improve.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines.
Opportunity to join an exciting business that can offer excellent scope for progression
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job