The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting for a Junior Finance Analyst to join a Multi-National Telecommunications business passed in Central London on a Permanent Basis.
This is a great opportunity for a recent graduate to take their first steps in Finance and start studying toward their CIMA Qualification.
- Supports Business Finance on volumes and revenue for the product they are responsible for.
- Weekly analysis of trends and revenue information for publication at senior level in BT.
- Monthly analysis of revenue and volume information to tell the story behind the results.
- Supports the development of the business strategy and associated business cases to deliver material financial benefit.
- Ad-hoc analysis to understand business drivers and resolve issues.
- Provide regular forecasts for product volumes and revenues that are used to drive and determine the direction of the business and also to highlight risks and opportunities. This includes modelling the impact of price changes on BPS revenue.
- Provide support to BPS Propositions team to drive new sales opportunities.
- Support delivery of IFRS 15 changes
- Good spreadsheet modelling and analysis skills
- Strong, demonstrable, commercial acumen
- Strong stakeholder management; you will be able to manage/ influence a range of stakeholders including operational managers. You are an ambassador for the team at all levels
- Ambitious and high achievers
- Composure to work in a high profile team that is results driven
- Teamwork is the key to our success
- Experience dealing with financial systems and processes is preferred
- Resilience to challenge business units and drive the change agenda to benefit customer and cost
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job