- Month end routines - reconciling P&L lines, preparation & posting of journals, KPI packs, overhead reports, top brand/author sales analysis
- Invoice checking & coding, basware queries.
- Preparation of regular analysis of performance e.g. author profitability, brand performance
- Budget and forecast preparation inc. Preparation of KPI packs.
- Acquisition P&L's
- Working with the marketing team to update and review spend grids.
- Clear ad hoc analysis on Publishing House /department/ author, brand or title performance to support decision making
- Managing deadlines
- Working with following internal partners: Group Finance, Accounting Services, Royalties, Rights, Contracts, Production, Sales, Marketing & Publicity, Bibliographic, Inventory Management, and Editorial.
- Conveying financial information to non-finance people
- Understanding revenues and costs associated with publishing and intellectual property, and follow group accounting policies
- Using all internal systems and follow processes
WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR
A 2016/2017 graduate with 1 year experience in a finance role with analytical.