A well-known, global Luxury Fashion group is seeking a super ambitious and engaging Assistant Retail Accountant to join its UK&I HQ based in Central London.
This progressive role will include an array of responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Analysing sales and margins for a portfolio of stores and concessions
- Analysing cost price and impact on margin
- Sell-through reporting and analysis
- Inventory account reconciliations to the General Ledger
- Inventory valuation and stock provision forecasting
- Intrastat reporting
To be considered for this exciting job opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Some previous relevant experience - including stock/inventory reconciliations & reporting
- Able to prioritise and adapt well within a fast paced environment
- Actively studying AAT, CIMA or ACCA (or keen to start!)
- Ambitious, hungry to learn and develop further
- An abundance of energy and enthusiasm!
- Hugely engaging, outgoing, with impeccable comms and a great sense of humour!
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a major luxury fashion group, working within an extremely forward-thinking, vibrant and sociable team environment.
- Accounts Assistant
- Financial Analysis
- General Ledger
- KPI Reports
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job