Junior Finance Analyst - Accounts Payable / Credit Control
This is an outstanding opportunity for a capable and motivated individual to join the Hatfield office of a market leading multinational audit & analytics firm. The individual will either possess experience of Accounts Payable / Credit Control and is looking to progress their career or be an entry level graduate ideally from either an Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics background.
If you've an excellent eye for detail, can identify trends and patterns of information and also have strong excel skills then this role will provide career prospects and potential for someone eager to build their career within a leading business.
Key responsibilities include;
- Perform commercial audits on behalf of our clients of their supplier accounts through:
- the interrogation of client electronic data and review of the commercial agreements in place
- Analysis of financial performance
- Communicate directly with client / suppliers during and in conclusion of audit
- Identify additional areas of profit leakage within clients process
- Understand clients process & systems to quantify and communicate profit affects
The successful candidate will have experience of working within a finance based role such as Accounts Payable, Credit Control or Purchase Ledger and at least a strong proficiency with Microsoft Office. Graduates with some commercial experience will also be considered.
Required skills include:
- Experience of working within a finance department or in possession of a degree in a business finance related degree.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Effective communication skills
- Financial analysis skill set
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'