Our client is a unique full-service provider of Enterprise Performance Management & Analytics services - from advisory through implementation to operations.
The business has been formed as a result of the merger between Sucaba and Infratects to become the most capable and experienced Enterprise Performance Management and Analytics consultancy in Europe, with global offices in the United States and Australia.
They take their customers to the next level to enable informed decision making.
To be successful in this role, an interest in Finance and Accountancy is essential. If reading financial reports comes naturally to you and you find the strategy behind Planning and Budgeting exciting, then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Some of the duties expected of you…
- Assist the Planning Coordinator in the Planning, Budgeting, Reporting and Cost control functions of the company
- Data quality analysis - processing and identifying inconsistencies or inaccuracies in data inputs or outputs
- Manipulating large volumes of data into digestible and meaningful management reporting
- Analyse the financial results and highlighting trends and analysing variances to plan.
- Proactively follow up outstanding queries with business stakeholders to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Undertake ad hoc financial analytical support to the delivery of the project
- Contribute to team effort by performing assigned tasks and accomplishing related results timely and accurately as needed
WHO FITS THE BILL
- You love being a contributor to projects and putting your finance and accounting knowledge into practice.
- You may already have some experience of working within the finance or accounts department meaning that you have the potential to excel at assisting clients with their complex Planning or Consolidation & Close issues.
- You also have prior experience of using EPM systems (such as Oracle, Tagetik or OneStream) which provide clear accessible reporting.
- You are an engaging communicator who enjoys facilitating the development of key stakeholder relationships.
- You are an independent thinker, not one who agrees with the status quo but who constantly searches for knowledge and expertise from both through classroom-based learning and by being coached by senior colleagues.
- You love to get under the skin of technology and are keen to broaden your knowledge by being more hands on.
- Immaculate attention to detail with an ability to think analytically on the fly, someone that recognises it can be the finer points, the last 1%, that adds the value, adds the quality and makes all the difference to how the delivery is received and perceived.
- As a natural communicator, you are articulate and able to adapt your style to suit your audience.
- Analytical Support
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'