CitySprint, the UK’s largest same day distribution Network, have a new opportunity for a Junior Finance Administrator to join our team based at our offices in Redhill, Surrey.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are keen to get further experience in a Finance Administrator position with a dynamic company. We can offer plenty of exposure to a wide variety of finance activities that will develop your skills and experience, and the opportunity to get involved in ad hoc tasks and projects as necessary.
Our people are our greatest asset, and ensuring you reach your full potential helps us to reach ours.
You can look forward to a supportive and fast-paced environment, where no two days are the same.
Our finance team works across all areas of finance and each individual colleague benefits from exposure to a range of finance activities, cross functional working and a really close-knit team to guarantee their success.
Some of the main responsibilities within this role are:
- Photocopying, scanning and filing of invoices
- Managing and inputting information on spreadsheets
- New supplier set up and VAT checks
- Management & processing of all invoices for approval & archiving
- General office admin support & support with ad hoc tasks as necessary
- Raising petty cash cheques on a monthly basis and ensure prompt posting to relevant Service Centres
- Reviewing of excel based logs to ensure records and files are accurate and up to date
- Monthly supplier statement reconciliation check
- Reconciling supplier statements to purchase ledger balances and requesting copy invoices as required
- Ensure invoice logs are updated and kept accurate
- Dealing with supplier and service centre queries
- To ensure that petty cash forms are imputed accurately
- Assist and support the Finance Clerks at Month End
- Assist other members of the team or department, as directed by the Finance Department Supervisor, particularly in times of heavy workloads / absence
- Strong I.T. skills with a good knowledge and experience of using Excel
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Thorough & efficient with great attention to detail
- Highly numerate
- Eager to learn and take on additional responsibility in order to develop skills and experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous work experience in a finance admin role ideally with some basic accounts duties
- Be self-motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work flexibly within a team asking for and giving support as needed
- Ability to follow procedures and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to check and verify numerical information
- Be proactive, confident & enthusiastic, with the ability to prioritise and work as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
If this sounds like the perfect next step for your career, we’d love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV and covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements via the application form below by Friday 23rd March 2018.
Due to volume, applications will be processed on a first come first serve basis, so we recommend you apply as soon as possible so as not to miss out on this great opportunity!
- Petty Cash
- Processing Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job