£20,000 - £22,000 (£30,000+ OTE) + Training + Laptop + Mobile + Overtime
South London / Kent
Are you an ambitious electrically biased engineer who is looking to join a market leader and a manufacturer within the UPS industry?
Required is an Electrically biased engineer who is looking to build a career in the UPS industry, to work as part of a team. Work will include installation of uninterruptible power systems, in a wide variety of commercial and industrial sites across the UK.
The company are one of the largest manufactures within the industry and have been established for over 50 years.
Building customer relationships and offering top quality support to the companies growing client base. The company will offer you top quality company training on their own systems to give you fantastic growth and development moving forward.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build an engineering career whilst getting fantastic training and development opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The install of UPS Systems and generators
- Offering top quality support to customers
- Installing safely and quickly
- Working as part of a team
Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Covering the UK with occasional stayaway and some international travel may be required
- Must be self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Electrical qualification preferred
- £20,000 - £22,000 basic salary with plenty of overtime and bonuses
- Company vehicle
- Company and manufacture training
- Great progression opportunities
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant Adam Burroughs directly at or call them for a confidential discussion on
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'