Junior Field Service Engineer - Bristol & surrounding area's
We currently have a fantastic opportunity in and around the Bristol area for a Junior Field Service Engineer on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Breakdown repair of printing finishing equipment.
- Preventative Maintenance.
- Occasionally assisting installation team on installing, commissioning and operator training on new equipment.
- The Engineer will possess certificated qualifications and strong abilities in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering. With a time served Engineering apprenticeship, City & Guilds, NVQ, BTEC, HNC or HND in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of print finishing processes.
- Time served field engineer, minimum of 5 years' experience.
If this role is of interest please apply and a member of the resource team will be in touch.