Junior Fibre Planner
NPS are currently hiring: Apprentice/Junior OSP/ISP fibre planner for position working full time in London. This position will be office based (initially) and as a minimum you’ll need English, Mathematics and ICT at a grade no lower than GCSE C, or Functional skills level 2.
Training to be provided in GIS systems
Training to be provided in aspects of fibre infrastructure network planning.
Training will include, but not be limited to:
- Telecomscivils infrastructure components, their uses and limitations
- Telecoms cable and fibre components, their uses and limitations
- Principles of fibre optics
- Dark fibre products and the design considerations
- External and internal survey techniques, Construction methods, Fibre type, construction, characteristics and uses
- Regulatory considerations
- Diversionary works
- Overview of active equipment
We’ll also be looking for a keen eye for detail and the ability to use multiple systems, work with budgets and make sure we deliver to timescales. This is a great opportunity for a young keen person to learn the skill required to become a fibre planner.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'