Role: Family Law Solicitor NQ-3PQE
Location: Greenwich, South East London
An opportunity has arisen for a hardworking and experienced Junior Family Law Solicitor to join a small, well-established multi service firm of solicitors, the role is to be based in their Greenwich office.
You will be responsible for managing your own full and varied caseload of predominantly Legal aid Family Law matters, including care proceedings, pre-nuptial/civil partnership agreements; separation agreements; divorce; financial disputes on separation; domestic violence; arrangements for children and emergency court applications.
On offer is a competitive salary, career progression in a firm with a progressive and proactive approach to training in a friendly, professional working environment.
Skills & Experience
- Must be a Qualified solicitor of ideally NQ-3 years PQE
- Experience dealing with a range of Legal aid matters is essential
- Some experience dealing with privately funded matters would be a bonus
- Family Panel Member, Children Law Panel Member or Member of Resolution would be highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and outgoing
- Practical, solution-focused approach
- Commercial awareness
- Comfortable with networking and business development activities
Apply now for Immediate consideration.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"