Junior Export Assistant
£19,000 + Pension + Parking
This is an excellent opportunity for a customer focused Delivery Co-ordinator to join a busy local organisation and be part of a very successful and established team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Co-ordinating the delivery and shipment of customer orders to destinations throughout the world
- Allocating stock required to meet customer order requirement and arranging deliveries
- Liaising with Freight Forwards and Shipping Agents to co-ordinate the despatch of customer orders
- Completing 'track and trace’ process on computer system to monitor deliveries being completed
- Liaising extensively with clients to keep them up to date with progress of orders and anticipated delivery schedule
- Managing any delivery issues that arise and ensuring all queries are investigated and fully resolved
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'