Our Peterborough based client is currently seeking a Junior Events Manager to join their team on a full time and permanent basis. If you have experience of working within the events industry or a passion to do so then this could be a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career.
We are seeking an energetic and highly-organised individual who can think on their feet and make key business decisions. You must be a strong communicator who is able to manage client relations as well as support a very busy events team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing various events across the UK, you must therefore hold a full UK driving licence and be happy to travel when required. Due to business demands you will be required to work some unsocial hours, including evenings and weekends.
The ideal applicant will come from an events background and have experience of leading an events programme. However, if you have the passion to succeed within this industry and can demonstrate the required skills then we would be very keen to speak with you.
- Support in the planning and delivery of a busy events portfolio
- Liaise with internal teams, colleagues, clients and third parties
- Administrative support, collating information, figures, documentation etc.
- Manage event enquiries, offer customer support via email and telephone
- Monitor social media and online content in relation to UK events
- Attend and oversee various UK based events
- Take a hands-on approach, event preparation, building stands, don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty!
- Highly organised
- Able to prioritise a busy work load
- A very strong team player
- Good logistical knowledge
- Able to communicate confidently with clients and colleagues
This is an exciting role within a growing business. We are seeking a highly-motivated individual who has a genuine passion for the events sector. For more information, please apply directly.
**Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, we are only able to contact short listed candidates. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of making your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful**
- Communication Skills
- Event Management
- Organisational Skills
- Strategic Planning