This is a great opportunity for someone with desire to gain
experience within financial services industry. The primary objective of the role will be to support the ongoing operations of ETFGI, the leading independent research and consulting on trends in the global ETF/ETP industry, and help grow its products, services, and clients. Success is measured primarily by how accurately and efficiently work is performed in the course of executing daily tasks to support the production of reports and ad-hoc enquiries.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Analytics & Admin support for ETFGI’s research services including assistance with:
• Maintaining information on all aspects of the ETF eco-system within proprietary calculation and publication system
• Administration and classification of new products in system
• Ensuring all relevant data is available and properly processed
• Creating reports and performing research analysis
• Taking part in testing of new application releases
• Broad administrative tasks
• Developing and commercializing new data products
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
A resourceful, self-motivated and driven individual that works well in a team and is knowledgeable with strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word. The individual must be detail-oriented, organized, attentive, driven, client-focused, and works well within a small team.
The key skills and attributes we are looking for are:
- Good organisational abilities
- Attention to detail
- MS Excel
- A love of researching information
- Good at keeping to deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Have a strong interest in financial services markets and trends
- Computer and Internet savvy
ETFGI is a wholly independent research and consultancy firm, providing services to leading global institutional and professional investors, the global exchange traded fund and exchange traded product ecosystem, its Regulators and its advisers.
Founded in 2012 by ETF strategists, Deborah Fuhr, Shane Kelly, CFA and Matthew Murray, ETFGI leverages extensive industry experience, unparalleled industry contacts and rigorous analysis to deliver proprietary research on the global ETF and ETP industry. We provide services to both new and experienced institutional and professional investors interested in using ETFs & ETPs and better understanding the industry, product, regulatory and company specific data points.
We publish industry data and statistics and identify trends within the industry on a global, regional and country basis. We offer a comprehensive and searchable global database which covers over over 5,000 ETFs and ETPs, exceeding 10,000 stock exchange listings on assets of in excess of US$2 trillion.
We offer a full range of consulting services covering the spectrum of the exchange traded exposure universe, including data & analytics and thought leadership on industry trends. We participate in forums globally and are at the forefront of developments in this rapidly evolving space.
Skills - MS OFFICE Excel, - Attention to detail
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job