An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Estimator within the construction industry to join a leading architectural metalwork company based in North London. This client are specialist contractors within the commercial and civil engineering sector, they are regarded as the 'go to' people for architectural metalwork which has led them to work on some prestigious and award nominated projects and buildings throughout London.
The Junior Estimator will have worked previously within the construction industry for over one year and have computer and technical skills. It is essential that the Junior Estimator will be IT proficient as you will be working with different computer software's. You will be joining a team of 2 other Estimators who you will work closely with a develop your skills within the industry to help you grow into a successful Estimator.
Junior Estimator Position Overview
- Working alongside the Senior Estimator
- Assess material, labour and equipment required for projects
- Analyse different quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers
- Plan job timescales
- Assess all levels of risk for a project
- Monitor and keep track of all stages of a project to ensure that costs are kept in line with forecasts
- Maintain and build positive relationships with customers and clients.
Junior Estimator Position Requirements
- At least 1 year Estimating experience
- Strong technical skills
- IT Proficient
- Great knowledge of Building Regulations
- HND or higher in Construction is advantageous
Junior Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary £18,000 - £26,000 (Depending on experience)
- 28 days holiday (Inc. Bank Holidays)
- Ongoing training and development
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.