Junior Estimator -required for a contractor working in the Geotechnical and Piling sector for their Stirling office. The Junior Estimator is required due to increased workload within the company. The Junior Estimator will be working on Geotechnical projects including Soil Nailing, Anchoring, Pilling, Slope Stabilisation and many more.
The ideal Junior Estimator will have at least 1 years' experience in a similar role with knowledge of pricing up projects and performing take offs. The Junior Estimator have a background within the Geotechnical sector failing this a strong background in Civil Engineering or Construction Industry.
This is a varied role which will include discussing pre-tender periods with the client as and when required, preparing a schedule of quantities "Take off" and allocating material and labour. The Junior Estimator will be involved with a variety of tasks and will be required to work under pressure however in return will be full supported in training and progressing within the company.
Junior Estimator Position Overview
- Co-ordination of various sub-contract packages if applicable
- Discussions with client pre-tender period where required.
- Prepare a schedule of quantities or "take off", allocating material and labour
- costs specific to a particular project.
- The ability to interpret the information received and communicate with the client or colleagues
- On contract award relay relevant information such as contract information including
- specifications, cost build-ups, programme, potential risks and contractual issues to our internal
Junior Estimator Position Requirements
- Preferably the successful applicant will be educated to degree/HNC/HND level in a construction based subject
- Individuals are required to be self-motivated, determined and have strong mathematical
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of pricing geotechnical work
- UK Driving Licence
Junior Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary £20-25K DOE
- Package will be discussed during interview.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
"Office Assistant jobs in London"