Highfield Professional Solutions are looking for a Junior Estimator on behalf of a client who specialise in the installation, servicing and repair of electrical and mechanical installations as well as the design of control panels. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and expanding business with a superb reputation, within the water and waste industry sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analyse drawings, specifications and other documentation to prepare estimates
- Identify and provide alternative design proposals, solutions and value engineering options (with help from senior estimators)
- Construct and formulate estimates and resolve commercial issues
- Visiting sites to undertake surveys and produce associated reports and tenders
- Liaise with clients and sub-contractors
The successful candidate should be methodical, numerate, and articulate. Experienced at using Microsoft Excel and Word documents, previous experience from the engineering/manufacturing sector or graduates with a Mechanical and/or an Electrical engineering qualification is a distinct advantage. We are looking for a candidate that can take a flexible working approach and work well on their own or as part of a team.
For further information, please call Helen Lee on otherwise please click apply now.