Our client, a well-established manufacturer specialising in premium bespoke structures are now in requirement for a Junior Estimator to join their close knit team. Working in conjunction with the sales team, you'll be creating drawings and producing quotations to meet customer needs.
With a large customer base across the South Coast eager to make the most of the sea views they've recently opened a large new office in Poole and are looking expand and add valuable members to their team.
- Preparing quotations based on time and materials requirements
- Taking enquiries over from the Sales Managers
- Obtaining product quotes from suppliers and sub-contractors
- Liaising with the sales team, customers and the factory to create accurate drawing and quotations
- Being the first port of call for technical queries from customers and clients
- Devising cost pricing for each project, suggesting cost savings where possible
- A mechanical mind and the ability to provide accurate quotations
- Good communication skills and telephone manner
- Experience in manufacturing or construction
- A positive attitude and excellent attention to detail
- Experience using CAD would be advantageous
Reporting into the Technical Manager, you'll have the opportunity to work within a business going through an exciting period of growth, and will be given the chance for training and progression
If you're looking to progress your career as an Estimator, and want to expand on your knowledge and technical skills then call Melissa at Rubicon or email