We are currently recruiting for a Junior Estimator/ Commercial Assistant to join a growing Construction company based in Essex. Our client specialise in a range of construction works, including refurbishment, industrial building works, small construction works and maintenance projects.
The successful Estimator/ Commercial Assistant will be carrying out a range of tasks including, but not limited, compiling quotations, purchasing materials & scheduling their delivery to site, liaising with clients, and reviewing & evaluating tenders. Other duties will be discussed as required.
It is important that candidates have previous, relevant, construction experience and, ideally, have previous experience of working with NEC3 contracts. An excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages, especially Excel, will also be required. It is important that the successful candidate possesses strong communication skill, both written and verbal.
Junior Estimator/ Commercial Assistant Position Overview
- Compiling quotations
- Purchasing of Materials, scheduling deliveries to site
- Liaising with clients
- Attending commercial Meetings
- Reviewing and evaluating tenders & contract Documents.
- Other duties to be discussed as required
Junior Estimator/ Commercial Assistant Position Requirements
- Relevant Construction Industry experience
- Knowledge of NEC3 Contracts
- Commercial background ideally
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Junior Estimator/ Commercial Assistant Position Remuneration
- Salary: £17k - £26k (DOE)
- Performance related bonus
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Working hours: 08:00 - 17:00, M - F
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy