Role: Junior Estate Manager
Location: Ealing (W13)
Salary: £25,000 to £31,000 per annum
Our client, a well established estate agency based in Ealing, is currently looking to employ a Junior Estate Manager. In order to be successul with your application, you must have at least 12 months experience.
- Managing a portfolio of estates (dealing freeholders and directors).
- Attending AGM and budget meetings.
- Liaising with contractors and surveyors as required.
- Dealing with the day to day running of the estates.
- Issuing Section 20 notices (where appropriate).
- Ensuring that estates comply with the current Health and Safety Regulations
This vacancy is being managed by Chris Wray at Spear Recruitment Ltd
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'