Junior / Entry Level Systems Administrator
GLORY is the global leader in cash-handling devices and solutions. Across the financial, retail, gaming and cash-in-transit industries, we’re helping our customers automate their cash processes to increase efficiency, enhance security and release staff to focus on the experience they deliver. We pride ourselves on customer focus, solution quality and our great team.
Purpose of the Junior / Entry Level Systems Administrator
This is an excellent opportunity for a detail-orientated individual seeking an introduction to a global organisation, based at our International Headquarters.
The HRIS Administrator works closely with the Senior Group HRIS Analyst to ensure the global HR systems provide accurate information to support the business, whilst maintaining the integrity of our employee data.
This role sits within the Reward team and provides a service to the Global HR team, covering 29 countries.
Requirements of the Junior / Entry Level Systems Administrator
- A-Level or equivalent
- GCSE A-C grades including Maths and English
- A-Level or equivalent, preferably relating to Business Studies, IT or Computing
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task and respond to shifting priorities
- High level of attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- An interest in systems
- A technical mindset, with an inquisitive nature
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite
- Ideal, but not necessary, basic knowledge of query builder
Benefits of becoming the Junior / Entry Level Systems Administrator
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus
- Up to 30 days holiday
- Generous pension scheme
- Private health and dental plan
- Online Benefits Portal
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Company volunteering days
- Modern offices with company bus to centre of town
If you feel that you meet the criteria of the Junior / Entry Level Systems Administrator then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'