Our client is a fast-growing, innovative, energy procurement management company. With 25 staff and growing fast, they have an impressive client list across hospitality, property, education and engineering.
They are now looking to recruit a Junior Energy Pricing Analyst to join their high calibre team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has great customer facing skills and is highly analytical. If you can bring these skills to the table, our client will provide you with full training and support to become an Energy Pricing Analyst.
The purpose of the role is to provide energy pricing expertise and offer detailed analysis both internally and directly to clients. After training, you will be instrumental in the delivery and negotiation of contracts to win new business and retain existing clients.
- Build robust customer relationships and understand the customer needs across their energy portfolio.
- Manage and deliver the tendering process.
- Prioritise work load and manage tenders to ensure all internal Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Be able to review and negotiate energy suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- Understand SLAs set by suppliers, how these affect internal SLAs and to manage customer expectations to these SLAs.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers.Be able to negotiate contracts to maximise profit
- Manage forward planning of customer accounts to ensure deadlines are met.
- Be a team player, who can bring ideas to the table in order to improve processes and help the team work "smarter".
- Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Excel skills to at least intermediate level so you will be comfortable writing formulas, creating pivot tables and analysing large volumes of data.If you have Macro skills, that would be ideal but not essential.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally when dealing with customers, suppliers and colleagues
- The ability to be self-motivated and focused on continually achieving and exceeding targets
- Good negotiation skills and ability to think smarter
Our client has ambitious growth plans and want ambitious people to join them.In return, you will be working in an environment that will stimulate you, challenge you and of course reward your success.
- Data Analysis
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job