ROLE- Junior Electronics Design Engineer
LOCATION - Cambridge
SALARY- £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (dependant on experience, please advise)
My client are leading innovators in their field, they design and develop hardware and software products that are used on a world-wide scale. They are looking to take on a Junior Electronics Design Engineer to work as part of their Research and Development team, on a permanent basis in Cambridge.
The Junior Electronics Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
- A degree in Electronic Engineering, Physics or similar with a passion for engineering.
- A minimum one year's circuit design experience.
- A sound understanding of the varied technologies involved.
- Great attention to detail, committed to achieving perfect results the first-time round.
- Enthusiastic with very good communication skills both spoken and written.
The Junior Electronics Design Engineer role will involve:
- Working on a wide number of different tasks
- Contribute to product approvals and provide production support.
- Working with varied technologies in Electronic design.
- Effectively supporting the wider team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- digital design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job