A company that develop scientific lab equipment are looking for a Junior Electronics Engineer to join their team.
The company, based in Cambridge combine cutting edge science with first rate engineering to design and develop unique products. Therefore, they are looking for talented Junior Electronics Engineers with bright ideas, who can bring these to life.
As a Junior Electronics Engineer you will work on diverse projects in a multidisciplinary team. You will have the opportunity to learn and expand on existing knowledge in an environment where creativity and ingenuity are valued and fostered.
As an Electronics Engineer you will be involved in the full life cycle of your products, from initial design concept all the way through to final manufacture and sale. You will need a good understanding of electronics fundamentals.
Requirements of the Electronics Engineer
- BSc/BEng in Electronic Engineering or other relevant course (2:1 or above)
- Analogue and digital circuit design
- Embedded system design knowledge
- PCB design and layout experience
- Understanding of EMC/EMI fundamentals
- Sensor experience
- FPGA design experience
- 25 days holiday
- Private medical insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Profit share
- Employee share scheme
- Discounted gym membership
Position: Junior Electronics Engineer