Junior Electrical Estimator
Our client an Established London based electrical contractor specialising in Museums and high end Commercial and Residential fit out, are seeking to recruit a permanent full time Junior Electrical Estimator with a desire to progress their career.
Applicants must have an electrical background and a minimum of 1 year’s previous experience in a similar role.
Experience & General Requirements:
- Good all round electrical knowledge, including lighting and control systems
- Able to assist in the preparation of tenders, including reviewing tender documents, take offs, supplier & sub-contractor enquiries, inputting of prices and data.
- Computer literate
- Organised, meticulous and methodical.
- Professional and confident, with good communication skills both written and verbal, able to deal directly with clients and designers
- Pro-active, motivated, and career minded
Monday to Friday
This is a permanent position.
Up to £35K DOE + Package, Pension & Health Care
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 - 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful or the position has been filled.
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'