Junior Electrical Contracts Manager - M&E Contracting - £35k to £45k - London. A well-established London-based M&E Contractor are looking for a Junior Electrical Contracts Manager to join their project delivery team. They work with prestigious clients within London and South East, and have an excellent reputation in developing employees. They are looking for a technically proficient individual, someone who has developed their career from an electrical engineer position into a supervisor or junior project or contracts manager role. This is a great opportunity for an individual to enhance their career and take it to the next level.
About the Client:
Very well-established and a great company to work for. They have prestigious clients within London and the South East. They are a full building services contractor and undertake heating, ventilation, power, lighting and specialist building services requirements. Projects are generally up to the value of around £3m in the commercial, residential and public sectors.
About the Role:
* To have excellent and personable communication skills.
* Work closely with company's Directors, senior managers and contract managers and engineers, to carry out all aspects of estimating and running electrical projects, jobs and contracts. The latter includes estimating and all aspects of project management for the project lifetime.
* Maximising profit on all projects via value engineering and variation
* Ensure clients are regularly met and spoken with, to gauge performance feedback, ensuring tasks are completed, emails and phone calls are responded to and advise directors early on opportunities and problems / issues.
* Monitor sub - contractor supply chain for profitability and performance
* Carry out value engineering.
* Manage projects on a daily basis, monitoring program and profit.
* To be reactive and responsive to all communications e.g. phone / email / text.
* Carry out Project Cost Reporting (PCR) with senior managers / * MD/Directors prior to starting work.
About the Candidate:
* Electrical technical background
* Relevant industry qualifications
* Ambitious, looking to progress
* Previous managerial experience
Points of Appeal:
* Growing company
* Prestigious projects
* Progression opportunities
If you are interested in the above vacancy or wish to discuss any other opportunities please contact Humres Recruitment. We often have knowledge of passive vacancies that companies are not advertising but would like to see talented individuals for. Feel free to contact us to discuss.
- M&E Contracting
- Junior Electrical Contracts Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job