Junior Elearning Developer
Are you an aspiring Developer eager to grow your digital aptitude into the world of elearning?
As a Junior Developer at Sponge, you’ll have the opportunity to work with some incredible global brands and contribute to the creation of bespoke, animated and interactive e-learning modules and experiences.
Learning how to create award winning e-learning solutions in authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate and many other technologies, you’ll have an amazing opportunity to collaborate closely with your colleagues in development, but also work with other teams to create engaging content that captures the imagination of learners around the world.
Your natural technical ability along with your desire to challenge yourself and learn new skills will help you progress your career in development in an exciting, innovative and creative environment.
If you are eager to learn from our talented team of developers and ready to accelerate your career, then here is where you’ll be able to create impact:
- You’ll learn how to create award winning elearning using authoring tools such as Articulate Storyline 2/360 and Adobe Captivate along with other modern web technologies.
- You’ll be involved in the build of bespoke, animated and interactive E-learning courses and experience.
- As the 'glue’ that brings all aspects of a learning course together, you’ll collaborate with other teams to create truly engaging products for our global clients and learners.
- You’ll test content across a range of browsers and devices in order to detect and resolve issues.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Previous elearning authoring tool experience, and/or knowledge of programming concepts and software
- Confident using Adobe Creative suite and good at picking up new software and tools quickly; learning from others and putting new skills into practice
- A proactive approach to your own learning and a desire to further your career
- Excellent time management skills and a keen eye for detail that ensures you prioritise your workload efficiently an everything you produce is of an exceptional level of quality Strong verbal communication skills
Send us your CV along with your cover letter telling us how you applied some creativity or took an alternative approach in the last project you worked on.
- Product Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'