Cosmo Academic Ltd. (t/a Cosmo Education) specialises in recruiting international students for British Higher Education. Cosmo Education offers tailor-made and professional services to international students regarding British University courses, university choices, life in the U.K., university entry requirements and the application process. Cosmo Education is also committed to promoting cultural and educational exchange between the UK and the rest of the world. Our mission is to provide the best services to International students with integrity and professionalism.
As a leading and professional educational consultancy in the U.K., we are always looking for team members who are diligent, creative, responsible, committed, and ambitious. We are growing fast and would welcome people with such talents.
Our working environment is fun and thriving. We pride ourselves on the relaxed and friendly atmosphere we provide for our staff. Benefits of working with us include a competitive salary package, training opportunities and well-planned career development paths. We are an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, age, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability, sexuality or national origin.
Junior Education Advisor - Mandarin Speaking
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Education Advisor to join us at our Plymouth office.
Applicants must be fluent in English and Mandarin with strong knowledge of the UK’s international education industry and working with student
SALARY: £24,000 p.a.
START: September 2020
TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
- to liaise with the Company's senior staff to determine the range of educational products/services to be to be sold/promoted and contribute to the development of sales strategies having due regard to quality control.
- to prepare reports on British colleges/universities and their courses with regard to appraisal of student learning experience, academic quality, curriculum, teaching standards, resources, employability, and social development, with special reference to the needs of Chinese international students.
- to provide comprehensive educational advisory services to clients on UK Higher Education options both individually and in groups by researching British Universities' course curricula and analysing their suitability for clients by taking into account their academic performance, interests, budget, preferred location, intended career, job prospects and other preferences/needs.
- to be responsible for answering clients' educational/education-related enquiries and provide professionally tailor-made consultation and counselling services to them via different means such as e-mails, QQ, Wechat, telephone, seminars and/or lectures, and face-to-face counselling.
- to provide accurate information on British universities' academic and course-related requirements and advise/assist clients to make the appropriate choices for their higher education applications and advise/assist them throughout the application process. 5(e) to write articles regarding UK Higher Education courses and student life in the UK and publish them via Apps and Chinese social media platforms such as Wechat and Weibo.
- to participate in the Company's promotional activities and work with colleagues to assist the Company to provide good and reliable services and contribute to assist the Company to carry out its sales strategies effectively.
- Totally fluent in Mandarin-Chinese (both written and spoken)
- Educated to Bachelor degree or equivalent level (ideally from one of the UK's higher education institutions)
- Must be familiar with the UK education system and application processes for different courses
- Experience with working and advising with international student preferred
- Looking to take a further step into a career in this field
- Strong computing skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Patient, teamwork, self-driven and enthusiasm
- Proficient in MS office tools
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'