Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What is the role?
Are you looking for your next ecommerce role within a premium high street retailer? With huge ecommerce growth plans, Boux Avenue are looking for a Junior Ecommerce Trading Manager to join the London team and help to improve sales of their website globally, support the Senior Ecommerce Manager in all online trading and merchandising activities and to inspire and convert customers. You would be joining a team of talented ecommerce professionals for a British Lingerie brand!
What will your duties be?
As our JETM, you will be a passionate data expert, you will think about what our customers really want from their shopping experience and understand what they do and what they buy when they’re on the site. We want to know how they interact with the site, and how successful we are at converting them into customers. Understanding the Boux Avenue customer is essential. You will work closely with the Senior Ecommerce Manager to improve the site and ensure its trading successfully globally.
- Provide support to the Senior Ecommerce Manager to deliver against the trading plans of all online sales
- Support with the execution of trading activity across the UK and internationally
- Drive actionable insights and recommendations by delivering thorough and quantitative analysis covering areas such as trade, customer behaviour and external traffic
- Report key metrics daily, weekly, monthly within the team
- Actively participate in weekly meetings
- Liaise with the Merchandising team to ensure the website consistently has optimal stock cover
- Ensure the customer service team is aware of all campaign activity
- Management of promotional & content calendar
- Set up and manage the on-site promotional activity
- Understand product launch lead times on the website by working closely with the Ecommerce Product Executive
- Proactively suggest improvements to the website based on competitor research
We would love to meet someone with...
- 2+ years’ experience in ecommerce (Demandware experience is a bonus)
- Highly numerate with a high standard of accuracy with data and commercial awareness of its usage
- A passion for digital and data
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Ability to handle multiple tasks managing priorities and focus as needed
- Proactive and keen to roll sleeves up and get involved
- Strong communicator, happy to liaise with internal teams and external partners
- Amazing attitude and willingness to develop and learn quickly