Junior Draughtsman / Draughtsman - Hampshire
JOB- Junior Draughtsman / Draughtsman
SALARY- £20,000 - £29,000 per annum (plus benefits)
My client designs a range of industrial equipment for different sectors and they are looking for a Junior Draughtsman/ Draughtsman to join their business on a permanent basis in the Hampshire area.
The Junior Draughtsman / Draughtsman will ideally have the following attributes:
- Qualified in Mechanical Engineering (NVQ/ HNC/ HND/ Degree)
- Proficiency with CAD software (Autodesk Inventor / AutoCAD preferable but others like SolidWorks may also be considered)
- Have a practical engineering background and be eager to learn new skills
- Good hands on capabilities
- Be able to work well individually as well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- More junior candidates the require day release for studies will also be consderied as training will be provided
The Junior Draughtsman / Draughtsman role will involve:
- Working on the design of a range of processing equipment
- Being responsible for both 2D and 3D modelling of mechanical components, assemblies and installations
- Generating BOM's to go with the associated designs
- Liaising with suppliers/ customers when required
- Occasionally you may be required to attend project sites
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"