KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Junior DNA Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be part of the sequencing team and you will be conducting DNA extractions, DNA Sample processing , gene expression , sequencing data analysis.
2. Laboratory maintenance and preparation of routine tasks including, preparation of buffers and reagents, lab tidying etc.
3. Working with the in-house LIMS Systems.
4. Answer enquires from customers via email and telephone, when needed.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Junior DNA Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline, including Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Immunology etc.
2. Proven experience working in a laboratory project during your time in University. Experience with sequencing, DNA extraction, DNA purification, PCR could be advantageous but not necessary.
3. A motivated individual to learn new skills in a laboratory environment within the industry.
Graduate / DNA / RNA / Sequencing / Sanger Sequencing / LIMS / Junior Scientist / Laboratory / Industrial Position / DNA Scientist / Sequencing Lab / Biotech / Cambridge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'