Job Title: Junior Digital Project Manager
Hours: 37.5 per week, between 8.30am-6pm. Flexibility required
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Digital Project Manager to join a full service integrated marketing and creative advertising agency.
The key purpose of this role is to project manage the delivery of small to medium digital projects (which may comprise both new projects, change requests and business as usual retainer work). Projects will include work across websites and internally built software platforms.
- Effectively project manage all stages of digital projects in order to achieve client and project deadlines.
- Schedule, monitor and manage team work to optimise capacity.
- Manage project variables (time, cost, quality) from brief through to delivery (including post-launch support).
- Work with and support developers - providing the interface between the development team and the account teams.
- In collaboration with internal teams, prepare and complete all project documentation, including timing plans.
- Undertake thorough Quality Assurance testing on projects, to ensure the final delivery meets requirements and scope.
- To work with creative, strategy, planning & digital teams to deliver a solution that always pushes the client brief ensuring proactivity is at the heart of everything we do.
- Understand hosting and data protection requirements in order to work in collaboration with the IT Manager to ensure data security and GDPR compliance for digital projects.
- To develop and maintain a strong relationship with the client and account teams, including third party teams.
- To think proactively on behalf of clients and the agency.
- Develop a deep working knowledge of the client's business and sector and use this knowledge to make recommendations and proposals.
- To be viewed by the client and partners as critical to the success of their business.
- Accountable for personal administration, ensuring all timesheets are submitted regularly and that the company management system details are up to date.
- Experience in running digital projects.
- Be comfortable working with technical systems and platforms, including Content Management Systems and digital project management software.
- Have an understanding of digital and data security standards.
- Ability to hold challenging conversations to engage others in change and delivery.
- Demonstrates a real knowledge and passion for digital/ integrated marketing and keeps abreast of latest developments both for business and personal interest.
- Personal capacity for growth and development.
- Excellent communicator (at all levels).
- Highly commercial (strong sales drive).
- A relentless desire for delivering work on budget, on brief and on time.
- A forensic attention to detail and the ability to implement process to maintain quality control across the account/project lifespan.
- Able to form and maintain relationships at all levels in order to deliver profitable and on time digital projects.
- A good foundation of Digital knowledge to enable "selling-up" of projects.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job