I have excellent opportunity for an up and coming Junior Digital Project Manager who is looking to take their career to the next stage. This is a brand new position within a thriving company. Our client is an independent creative digital agency based in Slough who specialises in a range of areas from developing websites to touchscreen devices through to video production, events and developing cutting edge virtual reality technology.
As a Digital Project Manager you will ideally need a minimum of 1 -2 years’ experience and be capable of managing multiple projects whilst keeping everything on track. You will have the overall responsibility for the life cycles of multiple client projects from successful initiation to site launches and beyond including client relationships, project timelines and last minute changes.
In this role, you will:
- Provide end to end project management
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Thorough knowledge of Digital Project Management with 1 to 2 years demonstrable experience in a web development environment, delivering a range of multiple digital projects within timeline and budget
- Excellent working knowledge of web technologies, with a background of building websites
- Experience of writing functional & technical specifications as well as extensive experience of creating detailed sitemaps and wireframes.
- Experience in managing client expectations
- Produce project plans; manage workload and keep production on-track.
- Good analytical and super organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and client focused with lots of initiative and drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important
- The ability to think on your feet, to be creative and talk about a wide variety of complex issues
- They will have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills.
- Worked in an Agile Software development environment
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Ability to self-manage day to day priorities
- Degree Educated - 2:1 or greater
- Prince 2 (desirable)
Salary:£25,000 - £30,000
- Digital Project Management