Working within an Ambitious, Friendly Company, this is an exciting opportunity for an inspiring individual to assist in the development and management of the Company’s 10+ different e-Commerce Websites. Working alongside the Company’s Marketing team and in conjunction with the Company’s existing web solutions provider your principal responsibilities will extend to:-
- Conducting on-going web site Updates and Enhancements, a task which will involve basic HTML editing
- Creating and providing regular "Landing" and "Technical" page status reports.
- Proactively working alongside the Team to maintain current Google updates and changes
- Provisioning team Google AdWords management and reports
- Conducting management and development Email marketing campaigns
- Reporting on keyword changes and performance to all Product Managers
With a focus on delivering a wide range of marketing tools, all of which are targeted to promote an ongoing programme of Company Sales Growth, key skills necessary for Digital Marketing Assistant post are :-
- A basic knowledge of HTML / CSS editing
- A working knowledge of "Photoshop" and "Illustrator"
- A Proven competence in the use with Microsoft Office software i.e. Excel, Word etc
- Some knowledge of SEO and Google AdWords, This is seen as an advantage, but specific training for this role will be provided as deemed necessary
As part of a dynamic and progressive Team, the successful candidate will need to possess:-
- Excellent Communication skills
- An outward going and friendly nature
- The ability to work well within a team
- A strong analytical mind
- The aptitude to be well organised and work in a timely manner
Working Monday to Friday 08:30am to 5pm (37.5 hour week), the position will initially pay £22k / annum. With a successful 6 month performance review this can uplift to £24k / annum.
- Communication Skills
- Digital Media
- Microsoft Office