Junior Digital Learning Developer
Sheffield or Home-based
Competitive salary plus benefits
Are you an aspiring Learning Technologist currently working with Learning Management Systems and looking to advance your career in an innovative organisation? We are recruiting for a Junior Digital Learning Developer to join our growing team.
About the role
The successful individual will support and develop the design and build of engaging, interactive and innovative online and blended learning programmes. You will support the adoption of integrated learning technologies to create an exceptional learning experience for staff within Capita Employee Solutions (CES).
About Capita | Employee Benefits
Capita Employee Benefits provide award-winning pensions and employee benefits solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees.
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
- Create and maintain effective, quality checked and user tested digital learning courses.
- Ensure the LMS is maintained to a high standard to provide a smooth experience for administrators and end users.
- To drive engagement with digital learning within Capita Employee Solutions.
- Work closely with the Senior Learning Developer, subject matter experts and external agencies, to create digital learning courses appropriate for CES.
- Ensure our existing library of digital learning courses is kept up to date and current following changes to our industry and business.
- Work with various partners and support in the filming and creation of innovative and engaging videos.
- Works with the rest of Performance Development to drive engagement with our new LMS.
- Maintain our existing LMS and and provide users with frontline support for queries.
- Works with the rest of the digital learning team to identify and implement methods of improving the learning experience using learning technologies.
- Stay current with e-learning and learning technology trends.
Your experience will include;
- Familiar with Learning Management Systems and technologies - experience of administering or supporting would be beneficial.
- Experience in uploading e-learning courses to a LMS
- Interest / experience in learning and development with the drive to progress your career and upskill.
- Able to communicate technical information in a way non-technical staff can understand
- Understanding of rapid development tools to create learning and comfortable in developing their skills further in this field.
- Knowledge of various learning technologies and their application in the workplace
- Able to question effectively to understand the learning need
- Able to proof read and quality check
- Able to write a project plan
- Creative or design background within Digital Tech environment
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday rising to 27 day's holiday with service, pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share plan schemes, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Listen | Create | Deliver
<img src="http://maps/api/staticmap?center=S47TL&zoom=14&size=200x200&maptype=roadmap&markers=S47TL&color:ORANGE|label:A|&sensor=false&key=AIzaSyA1avTFqfXs_sttGUBwjK6mTjic1Y-zg2I" align="left" />
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.